- - - How to get a Provisional Licence - - -

The candidate must hold a category B full car driving licence before additional provisional categories can be obtained.

For all other driving courses within our training range a provisional must be obtained. The necessary forms are as follows:

These forms can be obtained from DVLA Swansea or any training provider.

When the forms have been completed they must be sent with your existing driving licence, and any additional documents requested to:

SA99 1BR

When you receive your provisional licence you may commence supervised driving tuition.

Return to the Main Page page